So… I don’t want to bore you with all the boring detail. But here you are, wanting to know more about me.
I studied photography and I’ve been doing it since 2004. Yes, it’s been a few years! I’ve done weddings, family photos, events and so on. I know all about the stress of working for yourself. ALL the editing, getting the (oh-so-fun) admin done, marketing, blogging, networking. And then there’s also the cooking, cleaning and grocery shopping. You know, the everyday normal stuff that also needs to get done.
I started this editing business so that I can shoot less and help other photographers with their work load.
Enough about work.
A few quick random facts about me:
- I was born in 1983
- Most days I sit and edit in my pajamas
- Like most of you out there, I'm a bit of a coffee addict
- I have the most adorable baby boy who's famous for all his hair
- I love riding my bicycle with my husband over weekends (well, that was before the baby)
- My office desk is always a bit of a mess. But I hate a messy kitchen!
- I'm a trustworthy person who dislikes liars very much
- I use to sleep through my English classes in high school. Blame the boring teacher.